Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 36

I say what I mean but I never mean what I say,
am I alive or am I just awake?
You will never know who I really am inside,
you only see what I can't hide.
And if you even see that much,
then stop right there, 
that's close enough.




Again, no pictures.
Just a little insight.



There is little worse than having your flaws exposed.
There is little more necessary than having your flaws exposed.



I am entirely too guarded.
I reject affection and positive affirmation more than anyone I've ever met.
I will hurt you before you have a chance to hurt me.
I will not forgive you in a timely fashion, as if it somehow justifies the wrong doing.
I am a lousy communicator when it comes to being truly honest.
I am a great pretender; I don't trust easily.
I can be wise, and I can give good advice,
but I will easily reject what is good or lovely because I feel so undeserving.
My self esteem is pitiful, as, in some way or other, is the downfall to most of my relationships.



My friends are troopers, they are dealing with a really broken soul.
Someday I hope to show the love they have shown me.



Pretty raw.
I don't feel comfortable at all talking about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment